Our Aqua Jogging Belt provides full lumbar support in the water and has been specifically designed to be used for non-weight bearing aqua aerobic exercises, helping to reduce stress and minimise impact on the joints.
Manufactured from lightweight EVA foam, this adult swimming support is comfortable to wear, easily adjustable and features a handy quick release buckle for your convenience.
The 66fit Aqua Floatation Jogging Belt is widely recommended for post-surgery rehabilitation but may also be used to help non-swimmers taking part in aqua aerobic exercise to gain in confidence.
Why Choose the 66fit Aqua Floatation Belt?
Manufactured to a high standard the 66fit Adult Aqua Jogging Belt is a versatile, easy-to-use product designed with portability, practicality and easy storage in mind.
Manufactured from high quality EVA Foam (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) our aqua belt is lightweight and comfortable to wear. Secured by soft webbing straps it is easily adjustable and features a quick release buckle for removal.
The 66fit Floatation Jogging Belt provides full lumbar support when worn correctly and is suitable for adult use (70 – 100kg) with a maximum girth (waist) measurement of 145cm.
Instructional graphics about the floatation belt are available online.
Please Note: This is NOT a lifesaving device.
- Designed for adult only use, ideal for anyone requiring rehabilitation treatment in a hydrotherapy or swimming pool.
- Designed for non-weight bearing aqua based exercises.
- Helps to reduce stress and impact on the joints. Provides full lumbar support.
- Comfortable to wear. Easily Adjustable. Features quick release buckle.
- Suitable for adult use only (70 to 100kg). Max girth measurement 145cm.
Dimensions: 64cm x 30cm x 3.5cm
Material: EVA Foam
Packed Weight: 0.45kg
Made in Taiwan