We now have Massage Therapy at Revolution in Northcote!
With Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Naturopathy, Nutrition and our Rehabilitation Studio offering Yoga, Pilates, Core and Rehab classes, you are basically getting everything you need at Revolution!
What Can Revolution Help With?
Yvonne can help you with but not limited to (ask us if you have any other issues as well):
- Lower back pain and sciatica
- Neck pain
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Achilles pain
- Plantar fasciitis (heel pain)
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Shoulder pain
- Tennis elbow
- Carpal tunnel
Book an appointment.
We would love to help you!
MASSAGE THERAPY TYPES AT REVOLUTION
Our Massage Therapist
Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Improve recovery from short or long term injuries such as ligament or muscles sprains, strains, pulls etc.
- Recovery from short or long term musculoskeletal conditions such as sciatica, lower back pain, neck pain, headaches, hip, knee, shoulder pain and so on.
- Increase joint mobility and flexibility which also helps reduce stiffness.
- Reduce physical stress.
- Reduce mental stress which also helps reduce anxiety and depression.
- Improve rest and sleep.
- Improve physical and mental performance – by improving blood and oxygen circulation, your brain, organs and muscles will get more nutrients delivered to them therefore improving their activity and performance.
- Reduce muscle and nerve tension.
- Improve lymphatic circulation (waste system of the body).
- Improve blood and oxygen circulation (nutrient delivery to vital organs and other parts of the body).
- Massage reduces stress hormones and the sympathetic activity: The sympathetic nervous system is the fight or flight system designed to get you out of dangerous situations. In modern day living, we are mostly living in this system as everything is a matter of time, we are constantly stimulated by our work and home environments, as well as the news and media and smart devices. We have no choice but to keep pushing our minds and bodies to the limit. When you have too much activation of the sympathetic system, your heart rate increases, blood pressure increases, you feel unsafe, overwhelmed and stressed.
- Massage improves and enhances the parasympathetic activity: in contrary to above, the parasympathetic nervous system is down played and down regulated by our modern day living. The parasympathetic system makes us relaxed and focused, our heart rate lowers, blood pressure lowers and we feel safe. Massage therapy is a powerful way to tap into this system and improve your health and wellbeing and your quality of life.
Have your massage at Revolution and see the beneficial changes.
The length of your massage appointment & how long is long enough?
45 mins : We can focus the massage on 1-2 parts of the body, for example, the lower back to the neck.
60 mins : We can focus the massage on 1-2 parts of the body and a little bit on the limbs too.
75 mins : We can focus the massage on 1-2 parts of the body and can extend the leg and/or arm massage.
|*Discount packages available (enquire)|