SQUAT MOBILITY: Squat to stand (hamstring stretch included) (4/7)
This movement combines squat mobility with a hamstring stretch making it a very efficient drill to throw into your warm-up.
STEPS for squat to stand mobilization (hamstring stretch)
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart, toes slightly out.
- Grab your toes, or if you lack flexibility grab your ankles.
- Drop into the bottom of the squat and hold a stretch for a few seconds.
- Straighten your legs while keeping your hands on your feet or ankles to moe to the hamstring stretch.
- Do 2-3 sets as a warm-up in the gym or use it as a mobility drill in your quest to get better.
Exhale while dropping your hips and pull your chest tall in the bottom.
STAY TUNED FOR THE REST OF THE SQUAT MOBILITY SERIES COMING UP THROUGH THE WEEK.
Looking for a Chiropractor in Auckland?
Contact Revolution Chiropractic – Leading Sports Chiropractor Auckland