Lightweight durable float, designed to aid swimming, can help increase lower body strength and improve overall technique.
Hold the float out in front of you or close to the chest whilst swimming to help the upper body stay afloat whilst you focus on your lower body.
This highly acclaimed training float is ideal for beginners but also for accomplished swimmers wishing to improve their technique.
Why Choose the 66fit Swimming Kick Board Training Aid?
Manufactured to a high standard the 66fit Kick Board Float is a versatile, easy-to-use product designed with portability, practicality and easy storage in mind.
Suitable for both children and adults, the 66fit Swim Float is constructed from high quality, long lasting EVA foam making it lightweight, durable and extremely portable.
Our swimmers kick board float is ideal for use as a training aid in the pool whilst both swimming and exercising.
Instructional graphics about the float board are available online.
Please Note: This is not a lifesaving device.
- Swim training aid, suitable for use by both children and adults.
- Designed to aid swimming, increase lower body strength and improve overall technique.
- Made from high quality EVA Foam.
- Lightweight, durable float. Easy to grip. Extremely portable.
- May also be used for aqua aerobic exercise.
Dimensions: 42cm x 28cm x 3cm
Material: EVA Foam
Packaged In: Poly Bag
Packed Weight: 0.26kg
Made in Taiwan