Our Pro Wire Skipping Rope is constructed from a steel cable encased in a PVC outer skin making it extremely fast, durable and flexible.
The ingenious swivel handle design features two ergonomically designed handles with non-slip grips and ball bearings for a fast spinning twist free action.
Suitable for use by anyone up to 6’ (183cm) tall, the 66fit Pro Wire Cable Rope is a simple yet effective tool for developing speed, agility and co-ordination with the ultimate skipping rope workout.
Why Choose the 66fit Speed Cable Wire Rope?
Manufactured to a high standard the 66fit speed cable rope is a versatile, easy-to-use product designed with portability, practicality and easy storage in mind.
The steel cable construction means that the rope is fast and extremely durable, capable of withstanding the most intense of workouts whilst maintaining its flexibility. In addition, the heavy duty yoke connection, ingenious ball bearing mechanism and ergonomic handles make the 66fit Pro Wire Speed Rope the obvious choice for a fast feet regime.
The rope’s length may be easily adjusted. Simply remove the protective stoppers, push the rope through the handle, cut to desired length and replace.
The 66fit Speed Cable Skipping Rope is widely used for crossfit, boxing and MMA training.
The colour box features information about the rope, with additional in-depth videos available online.
- The 66fit Speed Cable Skipping rope is a simple yet effective tool for developing speed, agility and coordination.
- Fast rope designed for speed work and fast feet. Indoor use only.
- Steel cable housed in a PVC outer skin. Ergonomic non-slip handles. ABEC-3 ball bearings for fast twist free action. No tangles.
- Ideal for Crossfit, boxing and MMA training.
- Suitable for use up to 6’ (183cm) tall. Adjustable length.
Colour: Green/ black
Main Materials: PVC/ steel cable
Presented in: Blister Pack
Packed Weight: 350g
Made in Taiwan