Unlike conventional core exercises, using the abs roller tones the muscles in the lower abs as well as the core, helping you to achieve real definition.
Why Choose the 66fit Abs Roller?
Manufactured to a high standard the 66fit Ab Wheel is a versatile, easy-to-use product designed with portability, ergonomics and easy storage in mind.
The 66fit Abdominal Roller features two easy-glide wheels to maintain stability and prevent wheel-wobble during workout, thick foam padded handles with an ergonomically contoured grip to maintain an effective hold comfortably whilst reducing the strain on your hands.
The 66fit abs wheel also includes a free 70mm thick eva foam mat to provide support and comfort to your knees regardless of the surface you’re on during your workout. The mat measures 41cm x 19cm and is suitable for a wide number of other uses.
The colour box features instructional graphics to show how to operate the ab roller, with additional in-depth videos available online.
- The 66fit Abdominal Roller Wheel is designed to build strength and definition in your abs, back, arms and shoulder muscles
- The compact design makes the abs roller portable and easy to use at home, or take with you to the gym or for a workout anywhere
- Ergonomically shaped thick foam handles ensure comfort and a good grip on the abs wheel, providing stability whilst in use
- Two high quality easy-glide wheels roll simultaneously to reduce wheel wobble and help you control your workout
- Includes a free kneel pad made from thick EVA foam to provide comfort and support regardless of operating surface
Please Note: This exercise is not advised for people with lower back problems, hernias or when pregnant.
Box Dimensions: 6cm x 26cm x 22cm
Main Material: PVC Plastic
Presented In: Colour Box
Packed Weight: 850gms
Kneel down on the provided pad, whilst holding the Ab Roller Wheel by its foam padded handles. Lean forward placing the roller on the floor so that you are in a ‘hands and knees’ starting position.
Ensure your back is straight and you are focusing on the ab roller as you roll out forwards. Steadily stretch out as far as you feel comfortable. Over time, this distance can increase to a full extension with your arms stretched out in front of you, as you get more comfortable using the ab roller.
Steadily roll back into your starting position. Repeat this exercise for 3 sets of 10-12 reps with a 30 second pause in between. This can then increase as you perfect the use of the ab roller and find yourself getting stronger and fitter.
To vary the exercise, roll out to the sides at roughly a 45 degree angle. This will exercise your oblique muscles, giving you a full abdominal workout.
IMPORTANT: This exercise is not advised for people with lower back problems, hernias or when pregnant.