How can Chiropractic help for babies and kids?
Chiropractic care for children (and adults) is very gentle and precise as it is done without any cracking. It is a powerful way for parents to help their child heal naturally.
The general population have a very false idea about what Chiropractic is and what Chiropractors do. Many people think that Chiropractic is all about cracking the bones and usually find it very odd that Chiropractors treat babies. This perception is completely wrong. There is no 'cracking' or 'manipulation' of the spine in babies and a wide range of techniques can be used for older children too.
Knowing that chiropractic care comes without cracking, a growing percentage of the population is using Chiropractic care from birth and throughout life for a wide variety of health challenges and for preservation of health.
Your baby is born with a very smart and self sufficient nervous system and their nervous system, just like everybody else’s, controls and coordinates everything in their little bodies which includes development and healing. Making sure their nervous system is working optimally can mean that your baby’s brain and body is much more connected and at ease.
Benefits of Chiropractic care for babies and kids:
- Encourages good neural plasticity (brain and nerve development).
- Supports overall health and well being.
- Helps strengthen immunity and potentially reduce the incidence of colds, ear-aches and general illness.
- Assists with colic and Irritable Baby Syndrome.
- Helps with asthma, breathing difficulties and allergies.
- Encourages good spinal posture.
- Helps improve concentration.
- Assists with behavioural disorders.
- Helps alleviate digestive problems.
- Assists with bed-wetting and sleep issues.