|Step 1: Complimentary Consultation||ACC||Private|
|Step 2: Full Structural Examination, Doctors Report Of Diagnosis||ACC||Private|
|X-Rays If Indicated||ACC||Private|
|Associate Chiropractor||Referred out|
|Principal Chiropractor||Referred out|
|Step 3: First Adjustment & Explanation Of Doctors Report, A Program Of Structural Corrective Adjustments & In Office Rehabilitation||ACC||Private|
|*Seniors, Students, Kids - Fees Differ|
Revolution Is A Wellness Clinic Located In Northcote, Auckland.
At Revolution, we offer Structural Chiropractic, Naturopathy, Nutrition, and Massage. Our chiropractors are highly trained to analyse your unique biomechanics from head to toe and determine the actual cause of your pain.
We have also just opened our new studio where we have various classes for Yoga, Pilates, Movement Rehabilitation, and Core Strengths. See our timetable and book a class at a time that suits you.
As a naturopath, medical herbalist and holistic nutritionist, Anastacia is able to create bespoke health protocols.
We are providing a massage service very soon so make sure to check back for updates!
We are so excited to be offering 5 different types of yoga classes (varying in levels), in our sunny Northcote studio.
Pilates is an effective low-impact workout that emphasises your body’s core. Come take a class!
We perform a comprehensive analysis of your current nutrition and health concerns.
We are providing a core strength service very soon so make sure to check back for updates!
Our team has numerous years of experience in the chiropractic field and health and fitness industry and are all very passionate about how they can help you. Meet some of our team below.
Dr Sam Baktash
- Chiropractor (BChiro, BSc, Advanced Bio-structural Correction, Paediatric Chiropractic, Animal Chiropractic)
- Currently Dr Sam sees specialist/health professional or family/friend referrals only.
- You do not need a referral to see Dr Sam if you are pregnant or wanting to book in your child/animals.
Dr Natasha Marriage
- Chiropractor (BChiro). Natasha is a graduate of the New Zealand College of Chiropractic, and is passionate in assisting people of all ages reach their optimal level of health.
- Natasha understands the stresses that sports and exercise can place on your body, and can educate you on how to minimise the effects of this stress.
- Get checked by Dr Natasha to see if your spine is affecting your health and performance today. Your first appointment is complimentary!
- Power Receptionist & Chiropractic Assistant. Takako came from Japan and now lives with her kiwi family on the Shore.
- She is a health and wellbeing “Otaku” (Otaku is Japanese for someone who is obsessed with something).
- Takako enjoys meeting and chatting with clients and watching the great work that our doctors do.
Have a look at our blog which has tones of fascinating topics all about your health and wellbeing.