What are migraine headaches?
Migraine headaches are headaches of varying intensity and can often be accompanied by nausea and sensitivity to light and sound.
They can cause throbbing in one particular area of the head and can vary in intense.
What attributes to migraine headaches?
Multiple factors can bring on a tension headache, including:
- hormonal changes
- certain food and drink
Why does structural chiropractic work so well for migraine headaches?
At Revolution Chiropractic, we have refined and focused our treatment and rehabilitation procedures to restore your spinal curve back to their normal position.
Restoring the spinal curves will not only eliminate your headaches, it will correct the underlying cause.
When the spinal curves are in their normal position several things happen:
- Improved joint motion
- Improved muscle strength and stabilisation around the spine
- Improved brain and body connection
- Decreased muscle tightness and stiffness
- Decreased abnormal tension on stress on joints/discs/nerves
- Improvement in posture
- Improvement and elimination of pain