🛏🛏🛏BEDTIME STRETCHES: Glute stretch/pigeon pose (3/7)🛏🛏🛏
Time to focus on stretching the glutes and back of the hip with the pigeon pose. This can be an easier option than the classic glute stretch while lying on your back since you don’t have to get down on the floor.
- Place one leg on the bed with your knee bent at 90 degrees and your shin in front of your body.
- Lean forward toward your knee until you feel a stretch.
- Shift your weight a bit so you are leaning toward your foot.
- Hold each position along the way that feels tight for about 20 seconds.
- Keep your breathing slow and controlled as you do this stretch.